So, this picture isn't the best because I had already had a few bites. I couldn't resist! But, I made the most amazing "Sundaes" the other day and I had to share a quick blog about them.
- 3-4 Scoops of your favorite vegan Ice Cream ( I like the Vanilla Rice Dream)
- 2-3 Fresh Strawberries cut into bite sized pieces
- Hand full of fresh Blueberries or Blackberries
- A sprinkle of homemade granola (store bought will work too)
- A sprinkle of vegan chocolate chips ( I use Sunspire)
Sooo unbelievably, amazingly good and refreshing on a warm summer night.