Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Good Friends, Good Food

Hey y'all (just got back from good ole Pensacola, FL ) Man what a fun trip I had. Lots of white sandy beaches, drinks and good friends, all the things I like best. I even got a smidge of a tan, not bad for a red head :)










The sand looked like snow it was so white






I was visiting my dear friend Kendra, who just happens to be both a vegetarian AND an amazing cook!! She made me a delish noodle dish she found on the website/vegan cooking blog Vegan Yum Yum. I had to share the recipe http://veganyumyum.com/2008/07/nearly-raw-tahini-noodles/ it was absolutely amazing, and its a great way to use up that HUGE jar of tahini you have to buy, when will they start to sell it in smaller quantities??





Anywho the blog is amazing and it has such detailed pictures and descriptions of techniques and tips, she even put out a cookbook. If tahini isn't your thing ( I have an uncle who will literally gag) I'm sure one of her other delicious creations will tickle your palette.




Enjoy <3


http://veganyumyum.com/







No comments:

Post a Comment