Friday, August 6, 2010

Barnivore.com

I guess maybe I should start to contemplate the frequency of my postings about wine and all things alcohol related. But I won't! At least not today.

I was checking out this website today and I decided that I had to blog about it.

Barnivore.com is a great guide for finding vegan wines, beers and alcohols. I know... how can alcohol not be vegan ? It seems so strange right ? Alcohol is made from fermented grains and fruits.... but alas ... its true! A LOT of companies add animal products as finishing touches to fine tune the alcohols taste. Per barnivore's website, in the instance of one company, a whole chicken was dropped in the tank. WOOF!

Anywho, before you make your next purchase check out barnivore.com and see if some of your favorite wineries and distilleries are on the red list!!

No comments:

Post a Comment