Friday, April 30, 2010

Cookie Monster

Just had the most amazing cookie on the planet! ! Sorry Mom, yours are delicious too.

Earlier this week I made a trip up to A Market in Manchester, NH with my Aunt, Uncle and Cousins visiting from VT - Love when they come down! I cant believe that I'd never been there before. They have been around since 1970!.....WHOA..... years before me. Anyway, they have a wide variety of vegan products, a lot of which you can't find at your local grocery store, well at least I can't. So, I felt quite literally like a kid in a candy store! I bought a few odds and ends, among them, some amazing organic peaches! TO DIE!





http://www.amarketnaturalfoods.com/






While we were checking out my Aunt spotted some vegan cookies wrapped up in the "candy" aisle. "They have Liz Lovelys " she said. I had no idea what that meant but I was definitely in for a good surprise. Liz Lovely is a vegan cookie company, and they also carry options for people who are allergic to wheat and gluten (sigh, like me) I wasn't expecting much, I mean please, they are vegan, AND they have no wheat flour? How can that possibly not taste like pure cardboard? I was proved soooo wrong after the first bite! YUMMO :) I had the ginger molasses, but I can't wait to try the others. Can you say Cookie Monster?





Enjoy <3








No comments:

Post a Comment