Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Dog Morning



Just a quick thought for the day....



Is there a better feeling than waking up in bed next to your dog??


I had the best start to my morning today, I woke up without the help of my alarm, my windows were wide open -letting the sunshine pour in, the birds were chirping, the fan was oscillating a cool breeze and I look over, turn my head, and my face is bombarded by a wet snout. It brought a smile to my face. Bailey loves to share my pillow.


Bailey is without a doubt, the lazier of the two dogs, he has his breakfast and then heads right back to catch some morning zzzzs. Grady has boundless energy and loves to be walking, running, playing, sniffing.... right when his eyes pop open. For brothers, they are probably about as different as can be.


There is something so endearing about curling up with your dogs. Thankfully mine love them a good snuggle.


What a great way to start what promises to be a boring Wednesday, Thanks guys! xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment